Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
A&W Photography Contest 📷
As the saying goes “A picture speaks a thousand words”. Share your story with us and get a chance to be featured in an exclusive exhibition on “Photograph of Elephants” on “World Elephants Day”,12th August 2017, Saturday.
Your picture shall also be featured in our bi-monthly magazine “Adventure & Wildlife” and also on our website and other social media.
Three of the best Shots shall be chosen by experts from the industry at this one-day exhibition and
Winners will be awarded with gift vouchers and a trophy.
The best photos with more impact on social media will be published on our website, www.adventurewildlife.in.
Elephants of India
Photo Submission can be done till midnight of 9th August 2017
Photos of shortlisted candidates will be posted on our event page.
The photos with most number of likes shall be also picked by the jury for the contest.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR A&W PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
- 1) Files must be a maximum of 4MB. (The participants should submit high resolution jpeg if selected)
- 2) Entries must be submitted in JPEG format.
- 3) File names should include your name and contact details.
- 4) Do not use any visible watermarks, copyright notices, or added identification on your images.
- 5) Photos should not be altered digitally. All enhancements shall be done on-camera (only in-camera editing is allowed).
- 6) Submitting the final edited digital file must accompanied by a raw or unedited jpeg file for metafile verification.
- 7) No Watermark or any names that will identify the photographer’s name or camera club.
- 8) Third-party images will be immediately disqualified.
- 9) By submitting an entry for the contest, the participant acknowledges and agrees to the competition Terms and Conditions as outlined below.
- 10) Photographs for the contest shall be accepted only shot in the wild and natural habitats. Photos of elephants in captivity and used for assingments,work,safaris shall not be qualified for the contest.
LINKS AND CONTACTS
No.18, 2nd floor,
80 feet road,
1st Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore – 560034
Telefax: 080 – 2550 3115
Ph: +91 93428 33848, +91 99866 30555
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/adventurewildlifemagazine/
Facebook Event Page – https://www.facebook.com/events/137224433528851/
Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/adventureandwildlife/
Instagram Page – https://www.instagram.com/adventurewildlife/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/AandWmagazine
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1)By submitting an entry for the contest, the participant represents and warrants that:
- a)he/she has read, understood and agreed to abide by all the prevailing terms and conditions of the Contest set out by Adventure & Wildlife Magazine;
b)at the time of participation, he/she is at least 18 years of age and otherwise competent to enter into a legally binding contract in his/her country of residence;
c) he/she is the sole legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights to any entry or work submitted by him/her for the Contest;
d) he/she agrees to indemnify Adventure & Wildlife Magazine against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, recoveries, judgment or execution resulting and or arising from any such entry or work submitted by him/her which is alleged to be infringing any proprietary rights of a third party;
e) he/she has not assigned or licensed any copyright or intellectual property right in his/her entry or work to any third party anywhere in the world;
f) he/she shall ensure that all entries or works submitted for the Contest do not contain any software viruses, worms or other programs designed to damage software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or are off-topic, partisan-political, contain advertising, nudity, personal attacks or expletives, or is otherwise abusive, threatening, unlawful, harassing, discriminatory, libellous, obscene, false, sexually explicit, or that infringes on the rights of any third party or violate local and international laws and regulations;
g) he/she agrees to grant Adventure & Wildlife Magazine the right to use all photograph(s) generated and or submitted as part of the Contest for purpose of Adventure & Wildlife Magazine’s announcement, promotional, marketing or publicity, including but not limited to any media format, printing, copying, merchandising, advertising, publishing or resale of any nature without any fee being paid;
h) he/she agrees that Adventure & Wildlife Magazine may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data, as provided in the Contest entry form for the purposes of administering the Contest including announcement of shortlisting or prize or contacting he/she in relation to the prize or Contest;
i) he/she hereby agree to unconditionally and irrevocably transfer and assign all rights, titles and interest (including copyright) in the entry or work submitted as part of the Contest to Adventure & Wildlife Magazine without any fee being paid; and
j) he/she agrees to assume all risks in respect of loss, injury, damage or liability which may arise as a result of or in relation with his/her participation in the Contest or his/her submission of any entry or work.
- 2) Adventure & Wildlife Magazine is not responsible for incomplete or misdirected entries, technical or network malfunctions or failures, or causes beyond Adventure & Wildlife Magazine’s control. Participants are solely responsible for their entries.
- 3) Adventure & Wildlife Magazine reserves the right to disqualify any entrant whose entry or conduct appears in any way to: inhibit the enjoyment of others; tamper with the competition; violate these rules or other applicable law or regulation; infringe on the rights of third parties; or act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- 4) Adventure & Wildlife Magazine can determine winners’ eligibility at its sole discretion.
- 5) In the event of a dispute regarding the winners, Adventure & Wildlife Magazine’s decision shall be final and binding.
- 6) Adventure & Wildlife Magazine reserves the right to request the winner of the Contest to provide proof of identity and age and or eligibility (if necessary) in order to claim a prize.
- 7) Adventure & Wildlife Magazine is not liable for any costs, damages, injuries, or other claims incurred as a result of participants’ participation in the contest or winner’s acceptance and usage of a prize.
- 8) To the extent permitted by law, Adventure & Wildlife Magazine exclude all liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment (including without limitation indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any participant participating in the Contest or because of despatching, claiming or accepting any prize.
- 9) The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Adventure & Wildlife Magazine reserves the right to change, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest in whole or part, at its sole discretion, or if it believes the Contest is not capable of being carried out smoothly or in the event of a force majeure event that could affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Contest.
- 10) Adventure & Wildlife Magazine reserves the right to amend, change or revise these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof at any time without prior notice.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.