Adventure & Wildlife Photo Contest 2019: Wildlife of India
Adventure & Wildlife Magazine is conducting a photography contest on the occasion of Photography Day (19th August). Keeping in mind the nature of the magazine, the theme is ‘Wildlife of India’
* By submitting an entry for the contest, the participant acknowledges and agrees to the competition Terms and Conditions as outlined below.
* Files must be a maximum of 4MB.
(The participants should submit high resolution jpeg if selected)
* Entries must be submitted in JPEG format.
* File names should include your name and contact details.
* Do not use any visible watermarks, copyright notices, or
added identification on your images.
* Photos should not be altered digitally. All enhancements shall be done on-camera (only in-camera editing is allowed).
* Submitting the final edited digital file must accompanied by a raw or unedited jpeg file for meta-file verification.
* No Watermark or any names that will identify the photographer’s name or camera club.
* Third-party images will be immediately disqualified.
* Only photographs shot in the wild and natural habitats
shall be accepted for the contest.
* Photos of animals in captivity and used for assignments, work, safaris shall not be qualified for the contest.
* Selected entries will be charged for printing & framing for the exhibition.
Contact for further details:
Dr. Simha Shastry, Chief Editor and Publisher
email@example.com, +91 9986630555
Koyena Biswas, Asst. Editor-Features
Send entries to: